starwing starwing

Taking a shooting game one step further.

Origineel!

Een kruising tussen de standaard flash schietspelletjes en een vliegspelletje. Zelfs ik had daar nog niet aan gedacht.

Het mist alleen een einde...

Net als mijn RPGtje's (waar ik nog mee bezig ben) zal ook hier vanaf nu wel een aantal spinoffs van worden gemaakt.

Very original, taking the typical Flash shooter and combining it with a flight sim. It only misses some sort or ending.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

You read my mind...

Finally more and more people are taking the time to at least try to create a game with original art, and not rip sprites (You did borrow some hentai pictures, but thats okay ;-) )

The worldmap area is a bit small but it's your first so it will be bigger I'm sure... You should try to add some weather and time effects :-o

I was going to create something like this but I am tooo busy with other stuff, so I only got the engine to work(Go to my profile go to my website and visit my Flash area finally click on Shenmue)

tLotS Rpg Beta 0.09 tLotS Rpg Beta 0.09

Another one... Yeah!

Finally more and more people are trying to create FinalFantasy/ PhantasyStar based RPG's with no sprite ripping (That's what I like to see).
It might be difficult at times to create and you might need a LONG vacation after completing it but keep it up, the hardest thing is yet to come.
The only only thing I "didn't" like was the slow animation, but overall pretty good for a beta.

I'm taking a break from my RPG FinalFantasyFlash, parts of the fieldmap are not going the way I planned.
The Fieldmap is the most difficult thing to create, so beware!.

RPG Combat engine test RPG Combat engine test

Your getting there.

Aaah finally someone else trying to create a RPG Flash game (and not just stealing one like the last one I reviewed), more people should try making RPG's, most can but won't...
Okay well here goes. The battle scene needs hero animation. ehm... Well that's it really. The rest seems to work well, I didn't find any real big bugs in there...
The biggest problem you are going to have now is creating the story and the worldmap.
Keep it up and remember to take a break once in a while.

Bull-Shit Bunny Bull-Shit Bunny

Great Game.

The graphics need a little more detail, but the game will probable run slow if you do, so leave it. I did find a little bug, and hay, what are flash games without bugs. When you are walking and you press up to jump and quickly keep on pressing the shift button the bunny will fly WOW! alas he can fly a bit far and "fall" off the game screen. This "error" could be used as a extra feature, but if you do you should make sure you can't go to far right by creating a wall of some sort.

Windows XP Version 19.914 Windows XP Version 19.914

True... So true...

There was one thing missing in this ehm. emulator... More errors... You know, something like Explore staring up wityhout you wanting it to (Like my friends Explorer does thanks to Kazaa) Now should make one about Mac OS X, I have seen some weird errors on my Mac. Last time I created a folder and got the message that I should restart, Yep it was that guy from the army, Kernel Panic.

SIM (extended demo) SIM (extended demo)

It's great and play's fast!

I have nothing to say about it, it plays great and it's fast. I'm sure the real thing is going to be better, you know, a bit more graphics, but this is a demo so i'm sure it will be. Oh and if you need more than 50 days? On day 49 select "relax 1 hour" until 00:00 hours and go to work, but remember that doing this will lower your strength and you can't use sleep anymore. So Gijs Besselink don't forget (Sleep and Relax should have similar scripts)